We are looking for a creative and self-motivated Salesforce developer who can build dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications that perfectly meet the evolving needs of the company, and our growing communities of users YOUR DAY-TO-DAY:
- Working closely with other members of the Salesforce development team and across the Operations department on technical solutions for existing and future applications.
- Maintaining a flexible and proactive attitude to quickly respond to project requirements and business objectives to meet company goals successfully.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce Lightning platform.
- Participating in the QA process, which includes devising test plans, creating test cases, and performing appropriate tests of new or updated functionality.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing code to improve current business processes.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for the Business Systems team.
- Maintaining the security, stability, and functionality of the application software.
- Providing application users and administrators with development support.
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If you’ve got all the below skills, drop what you’re doing right now and reach out. If you’ve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- Strong track record of experience developing web applications.
- Salesforce Developer Credentials such as Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II.
- Strong track record of Salesforce.com experience, preferably with knowledge of Sales, Service, and Community Cloud.
- Experience with hands-on apex development solving business problems, refactoring and debugging code (yours and inherited) working with Aura, LSDS, Lightning components, LWC, Flows.
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL queries
- Experience writing unit tests and developing customer-facing interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and an ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Proven experience of eliminating system or process complexity to increase efficiency.
- Knowledge of code management, continuous integration, and version control processes and tools.
- What will make your application stand out? Salesforce Platform Developer II certification and/or experience with the following: responsive layouts and mobile-first design; Java, Python, or Node.js; VS Code; JIRA; SOAP & REST API; Selenium; Agile/Scrum work
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full Time
The Scalers - who are we
What it takes to succeed with Crewscale
Our personal mission
Perks and benefits
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?