We’re hiring for an experienced software engineer excited about joining a small, dynamic startup passionate about data engineering and distributed systems. As a solutions engineer, you will gather requirements from clients, propose solutions matched with existing technology, iteratively develop solutions with client input, and provide ongoing support.
You have a track record of high-quality software development, and experience working directly with clients, whether external or internal. You have taken an active role in documentation and process development. You thrive in an environment where the long-term goals remain stable but day-to-day needs may change quickly. You are able to work with a diverse range of people, you are committed to continual learning, and you value sharing your knowledge with the team. Our team is distributed across the world, so we’re looking for strong communicators who are self-motivated and able to work both collaboratively and independently.
A “Typical” Day
You may never experience a “typical” day, but on any given day you will do some of these things:
- Meet with clients remotely to discuss their needs.
- Meet with members of the platform engineering team to discuss existing technologies and devise new technologies to solve client problems.
- Meet with other members of the solutions engineering team to discuss current projects and define and refine processes to improve our ability to deliver solutions.
- Implement client solutions in Pony, Rust, and Python.
- Automate infrastructure.
- Write user documentation.
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full Time
The Scalers - who are we
What it takes to succeed with Crewscale
Our personal mission
Perks and benefits
How to Apply
If your profile is incomplete, Log in here to complete your profile