As a full-stack developer, you will have an excellent opportunity to join an early-stage software company that will have a positive impact on thousands of women starting their careers.
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude, moves quickly, and pushes changes to production many times a day
- Wants to work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Shows creativity, tenacity, and fanatical attention to detail
- Interpret requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process for a responsive web application
- Contribute to the design and implementation of an amazing end-user experience
- Develop and expand unit and integration tests using RSpec and Cypress.
- Bachelor’s degree (or coding training certificate) plus 2+ years of web application development experience
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Automated Testing, testing tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing phases
- Amazon Web Services integration
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, or AngularJS a plus.
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Does this role sound like a good fit?