A Solutions Engineer to direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. This person will provide technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. You will work with management to define new products and serve as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
In This Role, You Will…
- Introduce and design solutions to customers in pre and post-sales engagements.
- Engage with customers to ensure their successful leverage of products, as well as teaming up with internal global teams Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, and Development.
- Support sales teams with their mission and contribute significantly to the customer journey to build technical win.
- Influence the features and roadmap of products based on customer needs.
- Establish technical credibility and confidence in recommended solutions leveraging your product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical Q&A, business process diagrams, and product roadmap discussions
- Articulate selected recommendations and the business value they provide to diverse audiences
- Experience with React and JSX.
- Ecommerce Industry Experience is a plus, especially within agencies.
- 3 years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering positions is required.
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus.
- Experience with software implementation at scale
- Proven ability to build Proof of Concept implementations.
- Experience with complex sales engagements and strong sales acumen.
- Experience leading regional/industry teams, appropriate knowledge of methodologies, and technology.
- Ability to uncover, comprehend, and document complex business challenges, processes, and architecture
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full Time
The Scalers - who are we
What it takes to succeed with Crewscale
Our personal mission
Perks and benefits
How to Apply?
Does this role sound like a good fit?