We are hiring a Fullstack Engineer to help us grow the best platform for sharing knowledge with the world. If you consider yourself full-stack and have a deep knowledge of Django, we’d love to connect.
- Improving features to spec in production code in the frontend (currently: JQuery, Bootstrap, Less), backend (Django + PostgresSQL), and architecture (AWS) with a key focus in front-end development and ensuring anything we ship looks and feels great
- Developing integrations and the tools our customers love to use, and establishing a process of considering, developing, testing, and troubleshooting integrations
- Liaising with the product and customer happiness team to figure out issues and work on new features and improvements
- You pride yourself on writing clean, easy to read code
- You have experience with Django and React or Vue.js
- You are diligent about contributing to documentation
- You understand the value that fixing bugs brings to customers
- You feel comfortable interacting with non-technical stakeholders
- You have experience with CI/CD
- You test your code before every push
- You create automated tests as you build You are interested in self-improvement
- You see the value of engaging with the whole team on a daily basis
Job Location: Remote
Work hours: 40 hrs/week
Job Type: Full Time
The Scalers - who are we
What it takes to succeed with Crewscale
Our personal mission
Perks and benefits
How to Apply?
Does this role sound like a good fit?